Best use of a treadmill ever! Try this for your next sport!
* Known speeds at all times of the run, and being able to change speeds as needed
* Allows for exact adjustment of gradient and speed
* As all factors of the run are known, the exact energy expended may be calculated
* Some treadmills have special features such as step count, heart rate monitors, amount of calories burnt, etc.
* Running or walking on a treadmill can be an effective way to workout compared to other complex cardiovascular exercises.
* Treadmills can be used in the home, and takes away the hassles of going out allowing the rider to watch television, reading, and many other things while using it.
* Run indoors in bad weather